Next course date: March 1, 2021
The course comes with coach support and hosted live sessions where you can ask questions and take part. This course is designed to get you introduced quickly to modern web technologies. And best yet, you don't need any previous experience in programming or web development to join this course. This course is designed for total beginners with no experience.
This is a part-time course and the fastest way to get into programming
What will be included:
- Four instructor-led sections
- Project-based learning (complete 2 larger projects)
- 8 hours Instructor-led demos and live sessions
- 12 check-in and Q&A sessions with the course team
- Access to Slack channel for support
- Support from coaches with debugging and helping you with your code
- Code reviews from coaches
- Live follow-ups three times per week for personalized feedback (Done in a group setting)
- Direct access to an instructor for help and support (specific times do apply)
- Totally remote course - do it from anywhere
- Courses designed by developers with experience in teaching
Take the chance now.
Please be advised that due to the nature of the course there are only limited spots.
Agile Coach and Coder with a passion for developing systems that bring people together. I'm devoted to agile methods and the process of working remotely and communicating with customers, developers and other stakeholders in order to ensure that communication flows effectively and that the job gets done.